Technical Error!

I know I said I would have the Mike P'review for this game. I am sorry to say that one wrong button, and three weeks worth of research, notes, and writing disappeared. I don't know where it went, or what I done, but all of it is gone.

Anyway, on to this game. What I do know is both teams run a very high powered offense, with very potent passing games, and OSU can run the ball very well. OSU is weak on defense, especially in the secondary where they give up almost 300 yards and over 2 TD passes per game, allowing an average of just over 12 yards per completion, the passes that James Baily, Ray Fisher and Andrew Means generally get. These three will be key to the Hoosiers passing game, and offensive production, they must not drop balls! The line shouldn't have to much trouble protecting Lewis, but they need to be aggressive as OSU has totaled over 20 team sacks this year.

The OSU running game starts in the trenches. This OSU team has only allowed 11 sacks this season, and only lost a total of 218 yards, thus meaning they protect up front very well. OSU likes the short to mid pass, which means the zone pass coverage will be working hard all night long. There is so much more, but we are less than 2 hours to game time.

Everyone have a great, safe, and Happy New Year!!

No comments: