So where will you be?

While Mike P. continues to compile quality reports on OSU and our recruits, I'm ready to party! So, the question I am posing to our readership is: Where will you be for the Bowl Game? I'm aware of a few public options for those of us unable to travel to Arizona this New Year's Eve, such as the tailgate at the AmVets Post 2000 out on Airport Rd., plus the standard bar scene, etc. Given that Fox59 is going to carry the game along with the NFL Network, there should be plenty of options for those of us here in the Hoosier State.
So, where will you be? I haven't decided yet, personally. Part of my decision factor will be how early my mom is willing to take my kids, as I have plans for after the game as well. It may be a game-time decision, influenced by what I hear from you all! So, let me know where the place to be is!

No comments: