Rock the Rock

I am reaching out to the IU brethren for the game tomorrow against the Gophers. I would love to see a sell out, and not an Ohio State game sell out where the IU fans are out numbered even when at home. I don’t see the Rock selling out this week, but I believe we can get 40,000 plus there to root on the team. I will give you my Top 5 reasons to Rock the Rock this week.

5. There is more to football than the tail gate party.

4. For the glory of ol’ IU

3. Who knows what magic Kellen Lewis will use this week?

2. Crowds help win ball games

And my number one reason to be there:

1. Coach Hep would want you there!

This week’s game marks the half way point in the season. With this win, they will be one game away from being bowl eligible. There is about 16,000 seats left for the band wagon jumpers, get on now while you still can!

GO HOOSIERS!

No comments: