2008 NFL Combine Q&A with IU Players

Tim Bugg

Growing up, who was your favorite NFL player and why?
William 'The Refrigerator' Perry. He was a beast.

What TV-show marathon will keep you on the couch all day?
"Seinfeld"

What is one thing your teammates don't know about you?
I played the saxophone in middle school.

What reality TV show would you like to be on and why?
Dancing with the Stars. I would love to be able to dance like that.

What's your proudest moment in football? Proudest moment off the field?
Being able to overcome a season-ending knee injury and come back stronger the next season; Graduating from the Kelley School of Business.

Who has been the biggest influence on your football career and how?
My dad has served as my advisor since coming to college. Any advice I need, I can count on him to give me support and guidance.

Tracy Porter


Growing up, who was your favorite NFL player and why?
Terrell Davis, because I loved the way he ran the ball and how he carried himself off and on the field.

In college, what player hit you the hardest? Who was the recipient of your best hit?
My own teammate, Greg Brown. It was helmet-to-helmet. He knocked me out; WR from Ball State.

What TV-show marathon will keep you on the couch all day?
Family Guy

What are the five most-played songs in your iPod? What's the one song you hope nobody ever finds out is in your iPod?
I'm so hood - remix (D.J. Khaled), 100 million dollars (Birdman), Dey know (Shawn Lo), I'm raw (Lil' Wayne), I feel like dying (Lil' Wayne); Sisqo - Thong Song.

What celebrity would play you in the movie version of your life and why?
Denzel Washington - he can act like anybody.

What is one thing your teammates don't know about you?
I would like to learn how to fly a helicopter.

What reality TV show would you like to be on and why?
Making the Band - It seems like everyone wants to be a singer/rapper these days, so why not?

What's your proudest moment in football? Proudest moment off the field?
Winning the bucket from Purdue and at the same time going Bowling. Playing 13 for Hep; Proudest moment off the field was attaining a 3.175 GPA

When you play Madden, what team do you use? Do you put yourself on the team?
New Orleans Saints (hometown team). No, because my goal is to have EA Sports put me on the game by making it to the NFL.

Who has been the biggest influence on your football career and how?
Coach Terry Hoeppner, because he inspired me and taught me to become a better player, student and man.

James Hardy
No Q&A listed.

Copyright NFLDraftScout.com, distributed by The Sports Xchange.

No comments: